About Our Pet Grass
Why Priscilla’s Pet Grass? A Healthy Reason …
Priscilla’s Green Blend, Barley, Oat, Wheat and Rye are an example of plants that are used in the preparation of a number of foods for both humans and animals. Barley grass is also considered in some alternative medical traditions to provide solutions for controlling several health issues.
Priscilla’s Blend contains chlorophyll, antioxidant nutrients, vitamins A, B-complex, C, E and K, minerals including: Calcium, Iron, Lecithin, Magnesium, Pantothenic Acid, Trace Elements: Phosphorus, Potassium, Protein: up to 30%, and a complete set of amino acids. Cereal grasses are a source of powerful nutrients that provide the following benefits:
- Vitamin A is essential for an animal’s night vision, the maintenance of soft tissues and mucus membranes, and normal growth.
- B-complex vitamins are vital to the health of the nervous system.
- Vitamin C is important in supporting a healthy immune system. It acts as an antioxidant nutrient in synergy with Vitamin E. Vitamin C also aids assimilation of essential minerals.
- Vitamin K helps regulate blood clotting, and is essential for healthy kidney function and bone metabolism.
- Antioxidant vitamins and minerals found in these grasses help to protect fatty acids from oxidation.
- Chlorophyll, or “liquid sunlight,” is the green pigment that acts as the blood or life force of plants, produced through exposure to the sun.
- Vitamin E is the most wide spread fat soluble antioxidant in the body. It is important in helping maintain the function of oxidation susceptible fatty acids in all cell membranes. The more polyunsaturated fatty acids, like omega-3 fatty acids, in the diet, the more important it is to have adequate levels of vitamin E.
This powerful leafy green adds valuable fiber to help support healthy digestion
- Priscilla’s Pet Grass is a special organic blend of barley, oat, wheat and rye.
- This blend is grows into easy-to-digest grass as a balanced nutrient
- Pet Grass helps your cat eliminate fur balls; our grass enables fur balls to move through the digestive system where they are naturally eliminated.
- Pet Grass helps to offset the environmental impurities that your pets are exposed to on a daily basis
- Priscilla’s Kitty Grass aids your cat and other animals for a healthier longer life
- Very popular with a wide range of pets including zoo animals!
What About Other Grasses?
- Most commercial wheat grass is grown in hothouses in order to quicken the growth process, which can be detrimental to the longevity of the plant
- Other grasses on the market are all Wheat Grass, which alone is generally used as a colonic and is far too rich for most animals to digest properly
- Grasses or plants found outdoors are far too tough, unclean and maybe sprayed with pesticides/chemicals, which can be dangerous to your cat or other pets
Find out what other animals love Priscilla’s Kitty Grass!